Next week, there will be a big event in of Riau Islands, Indonesia. The nine-day event event titled “Festival Bahari Kepri” will be held in the provincial capital of Riau Islands, Tanjungpinang. Festival Bahari Kepri or can be translated to Riau Islands Maritime will be open on October 13th and the peak is October 22nd, 2017.
Then, what’s so special about this event? And why do you have to go there? Enjoy Bintan can feels that this event is very special. In the nine days, you will be served a variety of traditional arts, cultural performances and games that you might have been difficult to meet in daily routines.
On the next nine days, whole community will spill on the streets and events venue at several locations in the city of Tanjungpinang, Riau Islands
The festival will be open with a clean-up action titled Eco Heroes. An activity that shows the spirit of concern for the environment of various elements of the people of Tanjungpinang city, which is titled in the city of Rebah, historical site of the riau johor ringgit in the city of Tanjungpinang.
Then the excitement will continue. You will be a witness of the spirit of competing on the Dragon boat race participants to compete in a team boat in the “Dragon Boat Race” on the river. Then the most very much in waiting wait is a unique fashion show by the designers -designer talented entitled “KEPRI Fashion Carnival” which will be titled in the streets of Tanjungpinang city.
Not stopping there, there are still many art performances that will be titled in the surrounding area Teppelang seaside town, be it the art of music, dance, poetry reading and traditional performing arts of Malay that you rarely see.
At the Festival in Nine days you will really feel how the atmosphere of Malay again turned on by the people. Traditional games and competitions will return to play and race at that moment, such as gasing competitions, jong boat races, sailboat races, rowing boats and much more. Not only will you be entertained with performances that spoil your eyes and ears, 10 villages are ready to pamper your tongue with a variety of traditional foods in traditional Malay culinary festival.
Well, if next week you do not have a plan to want to go anywhere, make sure you are in Tanjungpinang next week, a series of activities at the festival will leave an unforgettable impression.
Festival Bahari Kepri Schedule
1. Saturday, 7 & 14 October 2017 at 08.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Eco Heroes is a public awareness action to clean up garbage in Kota Rebah, Tanjungpinang. The city of rebah is a historic site that is a silent witness to the glory of riau johor lingga kingdom.
2. Friday, October 13, 2017 at 07.00 PM to 10.00 PM
Dangkong Dance Festival in the District of Tanjungbalai Karimun. This dangkung festival is the only maritime festival series held outside the city of tanjungpinang. Dangkung is a young dance that has been rarely encountered at this time.
3. Saturday to Monday, 14 to 16 October at 08.00 AM to 04.00 PM
Traditional Games on the Tanjungpinang Seaside. There will be many traditional games in the race on that day. What is certain this game is safe game is rarely encountered, such as game Gasing, boat race jong much more.
4. Saturday & Sunday, 14 & 15 October 2017, 07.30 PM to 10.00 PM
Art Performance at Tanjungpinang Regional Building. Art performances in the form of traditional dance songs and performing arts, including there is a traditional melayu opera performance from Natuna named Mendu.
5. Monday to Friday, 16 to 20 October 2017, at 08.00 AM to 10.00 PM
Wonderfull Indonesia Sailing (Sail Sabang) in Tanjungpinang waters. Attractions of the yachter from various countries across tanjungpinang and bintan.
6. Monday, October 16, 2017, at 07.00 PM to 10.00 PM
Sound From Motherland of Malay in Regional Building. Malay traditional music stage performance.
7. Tuesday, October 17, 2017, at 07.00 PM to 10:00 PM
Festival Gurindam 12 in Regional Building.
8. Tuesday, October 17, at 07.00 PM to 10:00 PM
The Drumband Festival at Anjung Cahaya
9. Wednesday, October 18, at 07.00 PM to 10:00 PM
The Poet’s Stage in the Regional Building
10. Thursday to Saturday, 19 to 21 October at 08.00 AM to 10:00 PM
Kepri Expo on the Tanjungpinang Seaside
11. Thursday to Sunday, at 08.00 AM to 10:00 PM
Wonderful Sail to Bintan at Bintan Waters
12. Thursday, October 19, 2017, at 07.00 AM – 02.00 PM
Cultural Parade & Car Ornamental
14. Thursday, October 19, 2017, at 07.00 PM – 10.00 PM
Festival Rebana and Zikir in Regional Building
15. Friday, October 20, 2017
- 08.00 AM – 04.00 PM Culinary Festival 10 Villages on the Seaside
- 03.00 PM – 04.00 PM Parade Ship Decorative at Carang River
- 06.00 PM – 07.00 PM Yatchers Dinner
- 07.00 PM – 08.00 PM Festival Bahari Kepri Peak Night at the Regional Building
16. Saturday, October 21, 2017
- 11:00 AM – 05:00 PM Cycosports (bike exhibition) start in the building area