Banyu Biru Villa Bintan fusing classic Indonesia style and design with a modern and contemporary twist, this accommodation is ideal for romantic getaways and retreats. Banyu Biru Villas is located on the north western coast of Bintan Island, less than 10 minutes from the ferry terminal and a mere 55 minutes ferry ride from Singapore’s Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal.
Banyu Biru Villa Bintan is surrounded by landscaped gardens and set within Nirwana Gardens. Meeting rooms are also available for functions and gatherings. Tour arrangements and laundry services are all provided by the friendly and attentive staff.
Maintaining high standards at all levels, Banyu Biru Villa Bintan will definitely make your stay a good one.
Instantly check room availability and book directly by using our search box in sidebar.
Hotel rooms & suites
Surrounded by landscaped gardens and set within Nirwana Gardens, Banyu Biru Villa undergoes an extensive renovation. Each double-storey Villa comes in 2-bedrooms or 3-bedrooms and is furnished with new sets of furniture.
Newly refurbished, the Villa offers a warm and inviting ambiance, features a 60-inch LCD TV and DVD player in the living room, and a 32-inch LCD TV in the master bedroom.
For cozy family reunions or group gatherings, stay at one of the Banyu Biru Villa which are fully furnished with a spacious dining and living area, common bathroom, bedrooms, and a modern kitchen for a comfortable home-stay away from home. Designed in contemporary styles, 36 lovely villas are available for your short-term or long-term stay. Guests are free to utilize the facilities at Nirwana Gardens.
- Welcome Drink upon arrival
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at The Coffee Shop
- Complimentary Coffee and Tea facilities
- Complimentary 30-minute massage at Anindya Health Club
- Complimentary game of Bowling at Nirwana Resort Centre (excluding shoes rental and socks purchases)
- Complimentary basic wireless internet access
- Early check-in and late check-out until 1500 hrs local time (subject to availability)
- Complimentary 2-way private land transfer between Bandar Bentan Telani (BBT) Ferry Terminal and Nirwana Gardens
Guest Services available:
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Laundry & Pressing Services
- Medical Service
- BBQ Facilities
- Currency Exchange Service (Nirwana Resort Hotel lobby)
- Boutique & Gift Shop (Nirwana Resort Hotel lobby)
- Mini Mart (Nirwana Resort Hotel lobby)
Where to eat while here
Have lunch at the Banyu Biru Villa’s restaurant and enjoy fine selections of local seafood along with Western and Indonesian cuisine. Later, lounge by the outdoor pool with a few cocktails.
What to do in Banyu Biru Villa Bintan
A trip to Banyu Biru Villa Bintan promises another level of enjoyment in Bintan, with over 50 exciting land and sea and activities for your enjoyment. You will be spoilt for choice with an extensive variety of entertainment and recreational facilities available including a 16-lane indoor bowling alley, the only elephant park in Bintan Resorts, exploring the safari on a Jet Ski or for adrenaline-seekers, taking a ride down a four-storey high zipline.
A complimentary internal resort shuttle is available at 30-minute intervals from the main resort lobbies. For more information on the various recreational activities available, you may approach Guest Information Centre or email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior departure.
Introducing new ride: Ninebot – MD available now on rental at the resort! Hop on to Ninebot for a tour and enjoy morning sunrise or catch the stunning sunset in style!
- Address: Jalan Panglima Pantar, Lagoi 29155, Bintan, Riau Islands, Indonesia
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +62 70 692 505
- Fax: +62 770 692 550
- Official website: http://www.nirwanagardens.com/hotel/banyu-biru-villas/